Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Post: #26
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread 2!
dateline= Wrote:Bamb's had the I ship R/C thing as long as I can remember. It stands for Rupert/Cassie.

Haha, ooohhh my gosh. I don't think I've changed that since...middle of last year? Wow. XD

dateline= Wrote:Does anyone remember our babies? Just thought I should say Cassie Junior is now walking...

Gah! I doooo remember that! Haha, aww... Tongue

dateline= Wrote:I thought Harry and Hermonie would hook up.

I remember getting into arguments with people about that... XD I always adored Ron and Hermione...although I do think I was under the impression it would be Harry and Hermione in the end when I first read the first book. Don't know why, 'cause looking back, it's so obvious. XD

dateline= Wrote:Anybody actually watch those videos? :]

I watched the first two and the last one. My computer won't load the other one, for some reason. I really like the second one and the last one. Smile



ETA: Okay, so has anyone seen this? It's a chapter-by-chapter video series of DH played in TS2. Fitting, yesh? XD

It's pretty impressive, I must say. Smile

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2axyeB7CxQ[/url]

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Majick - 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)