Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2!
12-08-2009, 07:29 PM
Post: #27
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread 2!
I remember getting into arguments with people about that...

Ah yeah, the good old days. I think as a fandom when it came to shipping we were pretty brutal. Particularly during the 2004-2006 era, I noticed I got into the most, erm, 'arguments' [I'd christen them fights tbh, I was firm with my beliefs, as were the Harmonys' Tongue] during that time.

Remember when Emerson dropped the delusional bomb?
BWHAHAHAHA they got so MAD. Emerson became my God from then on. Not that he wasn't already. I love that guy. Shame he's engaged now. Tongue

Damn, he was 13 when I first saw MuggleNet. o.o


Okay, also, I wonder when Jo's encyclopedia is goign to surface...

ETA; Continued from the 'Hello Everyone' thread. What was everyone doing the night DH was released? I didn't get to go to a midnight release.

I was sat at home watching Jo do her live reading from the first chapter. And running around the house annoying my mum with my happiness.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter - Official Thread 2! - Majick - 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)