Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volturi cast revealed
29-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Post: #6
Re: Volturi cast revealed
Why do I recognise the Alec guy from someplace. ???
I can't even remember what happens with these characters now tbh, I haven't reread Twilight in yonkadoodles.

Loving the HP support [removed] and Brad. Big Grin
And that's okay Nichola, you can't expect everyone to like it, I'm surprised as many people on here like HP as there is! I think it's one of the reasons I'm still here, because of the HP fans. Tongue

Just keep fingers crossed that DH 1 & 2 kicks Eclipse and BD derrière. {innocent}

Anyhow, thankkss for posting [removed]. Big Grin I can't comment 'cause I can't really think what to say about any of them, just trying to keep it on topic. Tongue Mmmm I could say the Marcus guy is freakin' me out. {mellow}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Volturi cast revealed - gothika - 29-08-2009, 03:11 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)