Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wow..
01-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Post: #2
Re: Wow..
(30-08-2009 01:23 AM)Anna♥ link Wrote:Just wanted to say, I found out that my friend's grandmother is Peggy Sims! Isn't that awesome?
Quote:ilovepatd420 (1 hour ago) Remove | Block User | Spam
wow nice featured video! so kewl. btw the websites it showed at the end, Terry's moms website is peggysims.com l0l
and yeh your rite you do Pablo good
omg ikr i luv the kitty its so adorable. :}
I feel so special now, LOL.
haha, wow that is awesome do you know her or just her grandkid?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Wow.. - Ugly Von - 30-08-2009, 01:23 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)