Login:
or Register
|
Just Ideas. Ideas Of Sims 3.
|
|
01-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Just Ideas. Ideas Of Sims 3.
I've said this before in another post kinda like this, but.............
"Gradual aging! Some people said that it's already been confirmed, but it might be a rumour...I want there to be different ages! Newborn, 6 month, 1 year, 18 month, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10-you get the point-all the way to 115, if they take good care of themselves." That's what I said in the other post! I didn't feel like typing it all over again so, yeah. GRADUAL AGING!! WOOHOO!!!(not the bad kind lol I just REALLY want gradual aging!!!) ;D ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Just Ideas. Ideas Of Sims 3. - MarcSims - 01-04-2008, 11:02 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]](http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/AmandaSandyCat/Copyofsims3-1.jpg)
![[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]](http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj85/AmandaSandyCat/mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif)