Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guns...
02-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Post: #23
Re: Guns...
This is just as silly to discuss as teen pregnancy. Its not going to happen. If you want guns, play Grand Theft Auto. I know people want them for hunting and all, but I think thats a rather bad influence on kids. First of all you can't hunt in a place like where the sims live. I might be nitpicking, but people are getting more and more stupid and less violent influences they have the better.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense. I just really don't like the concept of guns in the sims near perfect world.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Guns... - I want to be a sim - 30-03-2008, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)