Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
08-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Post: #216
Re: The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
Haha, thanks.

Anyways, after many months, I bring you an update xD Sorry, but school and work comes first Tongue But I now feel all caught up and everything, so I shall hopefully play more sims ^_^

---

[align=center]
[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-11.jpg[/img]

Anna: Say Teeth!
Adam: Pearly whites!
Anna: No, teeth!
Adam: I want shinny teeth!
Anna: *sigh*
[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-12.jpg[/img]

A normal morning in the Role’s House Wink

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-13.jpg[/img]

Aw, Mother and Daughter hugging! (If you can see xDD)

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-14.jpg[/img]

Look whose pregnant!!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-15.jpg[/img]

Wowzer, Garth is BUFFED.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-16.jpg[/img]

It’s Rune’s birthday!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-18.jpg[/img]

Daw! Look at the cutie!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-19.jpg[/img]

Definitely cute Wink

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-20.jpg[/img]

Gosh, and we’re paying our maid over a $100 to eat ice cream!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-21.jpg[/img]

Aw, Hope is helping her nephew learn how to walk!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-22.jpg[/img]

Haha, it looks like Anna’s trying to get enough money to support herself or something… never mind the 60K in the bank.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-23.jpg[/img]

Labor in the park!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-24.jpg[/img]

Hey Iulia o_o

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-25.jpg[/img]

xDDDD I also have a video of this!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-26.jpg[/img]

*hours later Garth strolls in*

Garth: Hmmm, I wonder if they have any food…

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-27.jpg[/img]

And we have… A GIRL! Her name is Isabel Role. She’s Artistic and Virtuoso. She likes Latin Music, Cheesesteak, and the color Black.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-28.jpg[/img]

I decided to give Alexia a makeover xD

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-29.jpg[/img]

And Anna as well!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-30.jpg[/img]

Aww!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-31.jpg[/img]

Adam’s Birthday!

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-32.jpg[/img]

A pic of the ghosty part of the family Tongue He grew up well and got Easily Impressed, which adds to his Artistic and Hates Outdoors traits.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-33.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-34.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-35.jpg[/img]

There’s all of his pictures.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-36.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-37.jpg[/img]

Sorry, I had to take pictures of his new room xD It looks cool.

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.dreamy-stars.com/sims/legacy/roles/49/Screenshot-38.jpg[/img]

PEAKABOO!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)