Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012: End of the World?
18-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Post: #40
Re: 2012: End of the World?
You don't like bees? Tongue
Well I technically have hayfever so preferably we pick a field with not too many flowers. {rolleyes}
I'm in charge of the picnic, I called it.
And as we converse and laugh and the sun shines down [yes, in December] in the fields, a giant wave will bound up and drown us, and we can all die together.

This is turning out really not pleasant. But death never is. Unless you die drowning in chocolate or something...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
2012: End of the World? - serp3821 - 13-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)