Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012: End of the World?
19-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Post: #65
Re: 2012: End of the World?
(19-11-2009 08:06 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:that is very true
well we can always go for plan B
go down to your room, fill up your room with just loads of candy and watch cheap rentals and wait for the wave to come, ROFL XD

I like this idea. XD
Except I'll swap the cheap rentals for my HP books and films and instead of sweets I'll have a big bowl of pasta or a giant pizza, I like my carbs. :]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
2012: End of the World? - serp3821 - 13-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)