Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012: End of the World?
20-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Post: #102
Re: 2012: End of the World?
yes yes saminsim lol
and yeah, this forum is much more accepting and understanding
not like myspace or facebook where most ppl will just make fun of you and mock you
thats why when I`m at school, I wish i wasn`t i wish I was in SF
i miss this forum so much when I`m at school
i don`t like the ppl at school
they`re just not my type
even though I know a lot of people
I  only hang out with two
we should all meet one day
maybe in 2012, or London, or wherever we are
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
2012: End of the World? - serp3821 - 13-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)