Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2012: End of the World?
24-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Post: #154
Re: 2012: End of the World?
Go to the Introduce Yourself section, find the thread by serp3821, that's his.

Hello, my name is Steven and you guys really believe in the world ending?
you know that there are other things to be more worried about?
seriously, the mayans would see this as a form of celebration not pending doom?
you guys need a life, sorry for being rude, I don`t know you but I needed to say this
ban me, I don`t care.
People need to focus on better things than such rubbish
please people, open your eyes and see the reality in things
2012, is the end of the Mayan calender cycle thing
not the end of the world!
its just like our calender, it ends on December 31
do we die? no, we start a new one, just go to NASA.com and you`ll see what I`m talking about
and I`m 17, and I have a full life ahead of me....


Harsh words Steven, it's just their beliefs, right? They're a little crazy about it... but I'm crazy about HP, but I wouldn't expect you to tell me I'm lame because of it [if you did, you die btw]. Luckily they took your... introduction... cordially. XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
2012: End of the World? - serp3821 - 13-11-2009, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)