Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
wouldnt it be great?
05-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Post: #8
Re: wouldnt it be great?
Yeah, I like the newspaper idea! I also think it would be great if like, after one of your sims has read the newspaper, they phone up one of their friends and have a good gossip about it.

On the subject of gossiping, I think that when your sims select to gossip with another sim, it should be a bit more selective... What I mean by that is that they should gossip about people that they really hate or don't get along with. Sometimes my teen sims gossip about their mums and dads, for example, so it doesn't really make sense... Nobody in their right mind would gossip about their parents to their friends... It's not right. So yeah, I just think it'd make a bit more sense. Smile

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
wouldnt it be great? - matl1990sim - 29-03-2008, 04:31 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)