Login:
or Register
|
The Picker Family - Uglacy
|
|
26-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
Re: The Picker Family - Uglacy
(26-12-2009 07:02 AM)r e n a tÑÑ INDESTRUCTABLE link Wrote:Washington's adorable - uhm - if that's the right word. LOL. But the teeth are cute and wonky, did you download 'em? Washington? He was born in game lol (26-12-2009 07:30 AM)wɪɴtÉÊ woÉ´dÉÊÊÉÉ´d link Wrote:Dude I forgot about this! Please keep working on it Don't worry, I will I keep trying to play, but every time I get it up, my parents kick me off because I have to go shopping or go work out or do something else. But hopefully before I go back to work on Thursday I'll be able to get an update in
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Picker Family - Uglacy - phoebe91 - 20-08-2009, 03:16 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




I keep trying to play, but every time I get it up, my parents kick me off because I have to go shopping or go work out or do something else. But hopefully before I go back to work on Thursday I'll be able to get an update in