Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
05-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #10
Re: You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
My nephew (very close) is in Iraq, I do know how you feel.
I keep remembering all the fun times we had together, his family and mine.

But it was his choice, he deserves our backing & and our prayers for his safe return.
No matter what the outcome is, he wanted to do this and I will support him (and his family) in anyway I can.

You need to talk to somebody about how you are feeling, (a family member maybe or a close friend).

You don't need to yell at the nice people here, they never made the war.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
You've been wondering why I've been so down lately? - simmy1smeeve - 05-04-2008, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)