Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signatures
08-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Post: #18
Re: Signatures
There didn't use to be a signature rule, at least not enforced, that's another reason why people forget/hard to stick to it.

I DON'T think we should be permitted to have ridiculously huge signatures, I hate that myself, having to scroll through them. But 150 is still unusually short, in my experience of forums anyway. I doubt another 100 pixels will cause the forums to crumble in destruction, and as you can see most people have had signatures out of the rule proportions, but whatever Matt decides is fine by me. =]

It's being made out to be bigger than it is. It's basically me and a few others expressing a simple request to enlarge the signature limilt, not a point war or something. =S

If we can't, then fair do's, but I can try.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Signatures - matt - 07-01-2010, 04:44 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)