Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: How Is Your Room Kept?
[ Spotless ] Even your clutter looks clean.
[ Pretty Clean ] But not perfect
[ Average ] You\'ll leave a few things on the floor occasionally.
[ Messy ] You pretty much just throw anything anywhere
[ Disastrous ] You can\'t see the floor, or any surface of furniture
[ N/A ] Your mom cleans your room (lucky DSmile or you don\'t have a room.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How Is Your Room Kept?
10-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Post: #1
How Is Your Room Kept?
First installment of my weekly polls. I think we should have more of them around here so why not?

Submit your vote and if you have anything more to say post it below Smile
Have fun!

Personally, my room is kept spotless. The only time it's messy is in the morning when I'm
destroying my closet trying to figure out what to wear. Once I get back from school it's all cleaned up.
This is my daily practice. Funny thing is I used to be a slob. There's hope for all you slobs out there! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
How Is Your Room Kept? - -[gooey kablooey]- - 10-01-2010 05:01 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)