Login:
or Register
|
it would really help if...
|
|
26-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
it would really help if...
hi gys i know this must be getting eally quite annoying but somehow my downloads will not show up in my game,im sure im downloading them the right way but if i'm not please could you tell me(i would like the easy way please because im not a computer whiz,much appreciated and karma given)
this is how im downloading,is it right?:I save the download (most from mod the sims) to my desktop,then i would right click and press extract files,then i would go to My computer,then to the hardrive thingy with this on it C:,then program files,Electronic arts.,The sims 3,mods and packages,IS THIS RIGHT I DESPRETLY NEED CC IN MY GAME thanks I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
it would really help if... - HannaBanana123 - 26-01-2010 06:10 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


