Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pregnant women!
07-04-2008, 02:57 AM
Post: #13
Re: Pregnant women!
I think those are good ideas, but are they not hard enough to take care of now?

I want this game to be a simulation of life, but not with all the hassles. I don't want it to be too real.

More interactions for anybody is good, but having to do more for them could get really hard.

People want more interactions for babies, and then children, then elders. Now when the ladies are pregnant we want more challenges/interactions.

I want it to be more fun and easy not more fun and hard!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Pregnant women! - simsfreak287 - 06-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - dejadejavu - 06-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - simmy1smeeve - 06-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - Cassie - 06-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - ChalyssaMuch - 06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - simmy1smeeve - 06-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - ChalyssaMuch - 06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - simmy1smeeve - 06-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - sims34life - 06-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - simmy1smeeve - 06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - ChalyssaMuch - 06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - michellej9512 - 07-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Re: Pregnant women! - Bat - 07-04-2008 02:57 AM
Re: Pregnant women! - ChalyssaMuch - 07-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Re: Pregnant women! - heather - 07-04-2008, 03:41 AM
Re: Pregnant women! - Bexy 1239 - 07-04-2008, 09:34 AM
Re: Pregnant women! - dejadejavu - 07-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Re: Pregnant women! - ChalyssaMuch - 07-04-2008, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)