Login:
or Register
|
Families age together
|
|
15-03-2008, 04:48 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Families age together
I always loved the idea of universal sim time, but I knew it had to many problems to actually work. Until now I guess. They probably will slow time, but there might also be warnings of what other sims are doing. It could be you tweak to your comfort level (lots of warnings for even little things or minimal warnings for only big things). There might also be a universal edit/undo for time. Edit/undos could even be a reward for a supper happy town or a very âsuccessfulâ sim. There could even be lots of different cameras for each head of the family or group (whatever it will be called in the game) on top of the screen. That won't work that well though. Who knows what they will do to fit these needs. Hopefully it's not like the game-console sims, where your only focused on one household. That would suck alot.
Iâll have something creative here youâll see.. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


