Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
03-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Post: #5
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
Ah, update update time.  Let's hope I can remember it all!

Generation 1 has left us, I was sad to see them go, too :\  Generation 2 will be elders as soon as it reaches 6 PM that day, however I am not playing them currently, because Generation 3 is in College :3  Sapphire is now a Witch like her Mother and Grandmother, both Sapphire and Drake are engaged as well.  They are on the second half of their Sophomore years in College and have maxed out all their skills!  They have also studied all the little extra things - Parenting, Fire Safety, etc. - and are working on friendships for when they leave college to help them with their careers :3

Only Sapphire will be moving back to the Westin home, Drake and his girl will be getting their own place, and I am thinking of having him take his Fiance's name so that I don't end up with 20 different households with the Westin name - seeing as Sapphire's LTW is to graduate 3 kids from college, and I intend to fulfill this LTW!  Nothing too exciting, really, just a lot.  Slow and steady, and loving it.

They sold their Bakery, and I built them a much nicer, more spacious Bakery where the customers can actually purchase their goods without being in each others ways xD  Right now it's only at ... I believe ... 2 or 3 stars ... the other Bakery was up to 7 ... I'm sure they can get there again though ;3

And that's it for tonight!  I will try to get a few pictures to show you the family, Sapphire turned out beautiful and I'm sure she and her husband will make some gorgeous children as well.

Majick  <333

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)