Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are your top 5 sims 2 expansions ?
06-07-2010, 02:51 AM
Post: #5
Re: What are your top 5 sims 2 expansions ?
(05-07-2010 08:02 PM)lems link Wrote:I'm thinking about Open For Business as I like running shops, but I don't know how it works. Do you need to run a household as well as running a business? If someone could explain how it fits into their lives (as they get given jobs for their aspiration) I would really appreciate it.  {yes}
You can run a business at home or buy and run it on a community lot. You'll get lots of new stuff and interactions. Buy it!  {yes}

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_2_...r_Business
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
What are your top 5 sims 2 expansions ? - sim82295 - 25-04-2010, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)