Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello from a belgian woman !
28-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Post: #1
Hello from a belgian woman !
Smile Hello !
I'm coming from Belgium and I'm sorry for my poor english ! French is my mother langage !

I'm coming in english communyties and forums to learn more about sims 2 and sims 3 games. Sometimes new ideas, new solutions appear in other communities !

I'm not a young player because of a gift from my sons ! A day they decide that I work too much on my computer and offer me the sims 2.

Very bad idea ... I stay more longer on my computer working and ... playing !

One year ago I wished to make a little website to show my creations on sims 2 but more on sims 3 : Khany Sims is borned !

Thanks for being comprehensive with my english !

Khany

Webmaster of Khany Sims
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Hello from a belgian woman ! - khany - 28-08-2010 10:44 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)