Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generations will give us bunk beds and spiral staircases!
16-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Post: #7
RE: Generations will give us bunk beds and spiral staircases!
I have turned aging off and let my sims work on their skills while I wait for the new EP. My selfsim has been fishing a lot and caught slimy jellyfish the other day. I'm happy that they aren't poisonous as some jellyfish can be. Confused

[Image: jellyfish.jpg]


And I learned about a new bug. If you have Special Seeds in your inventory then the grocery store is closed for you. It should have a sign that says "No animals and no Special Seeds allowed in here". Undecided

[Image: grocerystore.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Generations will give us bunk beds and spiral staircases! - Cororon - 16-04-2011 06:55 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)