Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
March 19th
15-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Post: #5
Re: March 19th
(15-03-2008 06:07 AM)Rena link Wrote:[quote author=BlondBimbo link=topic=26.msg268#msg268 date=1205532920]
Hi! maybe they put somethings like more pictures/screenshots about the game en ofcourse they will put information about what will be in the game.
But, I guess that is already known by a lot of people!  Wink

[glow=red,2,300] Hmm, I guess so![/glow] I mean, they wouldn't want to give the whole game away!
[/quote]

No, I don't think so either!  Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
March 19th - CHRISSY - 14-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Re: Match 19th - CupcakesandPlumbobs - 14-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: March 19th - BlondBimbo - 14-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Re: March 19th - Rena - 15-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Re: March 19th - BlondBimbo - 15-03-2008 10:21 AM
Re: March 19th - CholoPolo - 15-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Re: March 19th - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Re: March 19th - CupcakesandPlumbobs - 15-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Re: March 19th - BrokenHeartTheory - 16-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Re: March 19th - simgrapes - 16-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Re: March 19th - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)