Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Customised EA content commissions
26-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Post: #8
RE: Customised EA content commissions
(24-12-2012 12:24 PM)Ollie Wrote:  Yep, those ones minty. Also here's an idea, make one of those classic ufo's, with the classic round shape with lights all around or something like that (I tend to say "or something like it/that" a lot).
Oh I can't mesh, I'm not anywhere near that stage (besides, you need an extra program called Milkshape to do meshing, & I'm not paying the £200 or getting a pirate copy to do that!), only altering existing content (stencilling is the term I think).

Someone did make a flyable round UFO, let's see if I can find it.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=409735





I have a copy of it although I never use it, not even in Lunar Lakes!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Customised EA content commissions - Minty - 23-12-2012, 11:40 PM
RE: Customised EA content commissions - Minty - 26-12-2012 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)