Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what if...
18-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Post: #2
Re: what if...
Hi!

Yep, that would really suck... But, I don't think so! (I really hope they don't do that...) Because, if they do... I won't  buy the game! Sad

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
what if... - matl1990sim - 18-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Re: what if... - BlondBimbo - 18-03-2008 04:33 PM
Re: what if... - pauplay294 - 18-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Re: what if... - Cororon - 18-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Re: what if... - Babysback64 - 18-03-2008, 04:39 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)