Login:
or Register
|
Prego Sims
|
|
18-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Prego Sims
With it being said that pregnant sims will be able to pass on traits to their unborn babies depending on how they act duerung pregnancy, how do you think will workout?
For some odd reason I get the thought of a ' clone- like' thing happening with all of my mom sims offspring all acting the same which may be overwhelming and a bit boring. If mom Sim is irritable and moody durring her cycle, I wouldn't want the baby to be like that. Maybe it will only take one or two of momma sims traits, or develop them as s child or toddler. I really hope we will have the option of changing traits as our sims age. I also wonder how big her belly will be, if I created a chubby or overweight sim, I wonder if their tummys will be VERRY large, or I wouldn't be able to tell except for occasional woddling, barding, and moodswings What do you guys think? New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008 04:53 PM
Re: Prego Sims - BlondBimbo - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Babysback64 - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Munsta - 18-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Sara - 18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Re: Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 05:08 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


