Login:
or Register
|
Prego Sims
|
|
18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Prego Sims
Hi!
I totally agree with you! I also hope that we will have to option of changing traits as our sims age! And that about the belly, that is very funny! When the Sim is overweight, that then the belly will be very large... But, not realistic, so I really hope they can do that in a good way! ;D -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Re: Prego Sims - BlondBimbo - 18-03-2008 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Babysback64 - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Munsta - 18-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Sara - 18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Re: Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 05:08 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)