Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prego Sims
18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Post: #3
Re: Prego Sims
I see what you are saying. I would not want an irritable baby tho Smile But if mom was say very artistic the baby could have that passed down to them. Good idea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Re: Prego Sims - BlondBimbo - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Babysback64 - 18-03-2008 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Munsta - 18-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Sara - 18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Re: Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)