Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prego Sims
18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Post: #5
Re: Prego Sims
(18-03-2008 04:53 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:With it being said that pregnant sims will be able to pass on traits to their unborn babies depending on how they act duerung pregnancy, how do you think will workout?

For some odd reason I get the thought of a ' clone- like' thing happening with all of my mom sims offspring all acting the same which may be overwhelming and a bit boring.

If mom Sim is irritable and moody durring her cycle, I wouldn't want the baby to be like that. Maybe it will only take one or two of momma sims traits, or develop them as s child or toddler. I really hope we will have the option of changing traits as our sims age.

I also wonder how big her belly will be, if I created a chubby or overweight sim, I wonder if their tummys will be VERRY large, or I wouldn't be able to tell except for occasional woddling, barding, and moodswings Big Grin

What do you guys think?
Each Sims has got 5 traits right...? So maybe the baby gets two from his mom, two from his dad, and the other one is random... I don't know... =P

Ahah, you won't probably notice a huge change when an overweight woman gets pregnant (if she's able to get pregnant at all...), but I'm curious nonetheless!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Re: Prego Sims - BlondBimbo - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Babysback64 - 18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Munsta - 18-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Re: Prego Sims - Sara - 18-03-2008 04:59 PM
Re: Prego Sims - sims3luva22 - 18-03-2008, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)