Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What was the first exp you bought?
18-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Post: #9
Re: What was the first exp you bought?
(18-03-2008 05:24 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=182.msg3604#msg3604 date=1205856285]
The first EP I bought was Unleashed Tongue

I've heard some people say the pets in that one drove them nuts. lol The pets in Sims 2 don't make me crazy. I just get a fence and lock it. Smile
[/quote]

Hmm, Well I love Unleashed compared to Pets, much more variety of Pets to choose from, so Unleashed never drove me that mad! Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: What was the first exp you bought? - vampgurl3000 - 18-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Re: What was the first exp you bought? - Munsta - 18-03-2008 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)