Login:
or Register
|
March 19th
|
|
15-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: March 19th
I want to know more about the traits, possiblility of height, and I want to know if cars and weather are gonna definately be in the base game. Oh and also, if we are gonna get creatures. I want aleins again. Hm, Maybe in TS3 they became accepting about aliens and there might be a premade alien family in the game. It is possible. Oh and of course, the mystery of Bella Goth. Does she come back to see Alexander as a teen or an adult, Cassandra, middle-aged, and her dear old Morty dead? Dun dun dun!
![]() EDIT: I also want to know the specs. [center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br /> ![]() <br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
March 19th - CHRISSY - 14-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Re: Match 19th - CupcakesandPlumbobs - 14-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: March 19th - BlondBimbo - 14-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Re: March 19th - Rena - 15-03-2008, 06:07 AM
Re: March 19th - BlondBimbo - 15-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Re: March 19th - CholoPolo - 15-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Re: March 19th - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 03:50 PM
Re: March 19th - CupcakesandPlumbobs - 15-03-2008 04:25 PM
Re: March 19th - BrokenHeartTheory - 16-03-2008, 06:18 AM
Re: March 19th - simgrapes - 16-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Re: March 19th - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 04:33 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: thcupcake.jpg]](http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/XxAGirlCalledAdelinexX/Muffins%20and%20Cupcakes/thcupcake.jpg)