Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What is your member rank?
Newbie
Jr.
Adult
Senior (that's the fourth rank right? Lol)
Hero! (that's me :-D)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
14-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Post: #33
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
I agree. A lot of people hit Hero Sim rather quickly, so they now have nothing to advance to. I believe there are at least ten slots that can be customized, so if Matt or Mr. Admin could adjust those to give Hero Sims something else to work toward, I think that'd be brilliant.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!! - simmy1smeeve - 30-03-2008, 12:46 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)