Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 system resources
18-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Post: #6
Re: Sims 3 system resources
(17-03-2008 08:58 PM)simkid link Wrote:Yes, there was a post about computer specifications earlier. I think quite a few people are concerned, me included. I hope we find out tomorrow. Smile

I agree with you, hopefully they post some information about what you need for The Sims 3 tomorrow! Wink

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Sims 3 system resources - matl1990sim - 17-03-2008, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)