Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 system resources
18-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Post: #13
Re: Sims 3 system resources
(18-03-2008 07:10 PM)Sara link Wrote:[quote author=matl1990sim link=topic=127.msg2056#msg2056 date=1205783759]
arnt u people worried about the system requirement for this game because im not buying another computer.
I'm not buying another computer! If there is need to buy a new graphic card, then it's okay, but I hope there isn't, I bought a new one a few months ago and my pc can handle pretty well all kind of games so far... Let's see...
[/quote]

I hope you are right

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Sims 3 system resources - matl1990sim - 17-03-2008, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)