Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total time logged in???
18-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Post: #32
Re: Total time logged in???
(18-04-2008 08:23 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:[quote author=25 days! (Supergeek) link=topic=1694.msg40160#msg40160 date=1208546112]
[quote author=Bambi is Wonder Doe link=topic=1694.msg40156#msg40156 date=1208545880]
Yeah...that doesn't make sense...I would think you've been on here for at least a day, as well.

Edit: Alright, thanks Paul.

Who, me? I meant I am proud of being most topic starter or whatever.

-Supergeek
[/quote]

I know...but I said 'thanks' about you saying I could lock the earthquake thread.
[/quote]

I know, but you said "That doesn't make sense" and I thought you were talking to me.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Total time logged in??? - dejadejavu - 18-04-2008, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)