Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Which do you like best? The HP books or movies?
Harry Potter books
Harry Potter movies
Both
Neither (OMG I will kill you if you chose this one! Haha just kidding.)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
21-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Post: #181
Re: Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies
Reading is awesome! I used to read a book a week...minimum. And then I got sucked into technology and I stopped reading for years. Maybe a book here and there but I would rarely finish them. Also I rack up HUGE fines at the library so I got scared off.

Now I realize it is just cheaper to buy books.

The last book I read was Hocus Pocus by Kurt Vonnegut. It was brilliant!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Harry Potter Battle: Books vs. the Movies - simmy1smeeve - 12-04-2008, 10:52 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)