Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: TS3 is around a year away now... do you think you'll still be here then?
Yes! Of course I will! I'll still be posting as much as I do now!
I will still be here, but probably will post less and less as time goes by.
I'm going to stick around for a while, but I think I'll stray away from the forums eventually.
No, I don't think I'll stay. I just like sharing ideas and such at the moment.
I'm definitely not staying. It's boring here.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
26-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Post: #1
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Hi!

The forums are a smidge dry at the moment, so I thought I'd just post a quick poll.

I have been noticing, as I read through old threads, that there's not many people left from a while ago now. What I mean to say is, people are making accounts, posting like mad people, and then dissapearing. Sad

I'm in no way trying to make people post here as often as some of us do, we are quite mad with our posts. :Smile Wink But, still, so many members have come and then gone... some of them may come back when updates arrive, who knows? :-\

So, all I'm wondering is, do you think by the time TS3 is in our hands, in around a year now, do you think you will still be a pretty regular poster? Or do you think you'll probably stray away from the forums soon enough?

PS: Should I have posted this here or in TS3-related discussion? I'm tired and can't quite put my finger on it. Please move it if it's in the wrong place. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3? - Cassie - 26-04-2008 01:01 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)