Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: TS3 is around a year away now... do you think you'll still be here then?
Yes! Of course I will! I'll still be posting as much as I do now!
I will still be here, but probably will post less and less as time goes by.
I'm going to stick around for a while, but I think I'll stray away from the forums eventually.
No, I don't think I'll stay. I just like sharing ideas and such at the moment.
I'm definitely not staying. It's boring here.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
26-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Post: #13
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Aww, shucks. Well, see...I can only do so much...but I'll definitely do my very best to keep the forums nice and friendly. Wink

And good point about the other mods. I'm glad I'm so addicted, otherwise I may have ended up like one of those mods. What a horrid thought... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)