Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: TS3 is around a year away now... do you think you'll still be here then?
Yes! Of course I will! I'll still be posting as much as I do now!
I will still be here, but probably will post less and less as time goes by.
I'm going to stick around for a while, but I think I'll stray away from the forums eventually.
No, I don't think I'll stay. I just like sharing ideas and such at the moment.
I'm definitely not staying. It's boring here.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
26-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #15
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I still will be here, but when the Sims 3 comes out, I would be here less, cuz I will be too busy playing the game.  I think that everyone would be here a little less after the game comes out for the same reason I will. 

***Don't doubt it.  Admit that you will be on that game.*** Wink

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)