Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: How long, do you think is there left till The Sims 3 is released?
Almost one year away (Since march 2008 so about 11 months left).
8 months away (release in December 2008 ).
Any other estimated date.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How long is there left ?
28-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Post: #18
Re: How long is there left ?
I want Christmas too, but I'm pretty sure it will be 2009, but I won't say never to a Christmas release - it has more possibilty than January '09, that's for sure. How far along with this game are they now? Late 60's, early 70's percentage-wise? And they must have finished the harder obstacles of the game, surely? So it shouldn't be too long now. I wish so badly they would show us pictures and describe some of the new faetures in TS3. It is driving me absolutely mental as most of you know! {wacko}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
How long is there left ? - cyan971 - 21-04-2008, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)