Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
release date!
29-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #16
Re: release date!
I'm totllay happy to wait for next Spring, that's not a problem. Our biggest problem is waiting for updates. And what you said is completely true, Bambi, thinking about it all the time will only elongate the process. However, it's really hard, when you're on a TS3 forum, to ignore the fact we know next-to-nothing. I sort of joined this forum with the intention that over the next few weeks from that time (March 15th, I think) we'd be recieving lots of updates to talk about. I never really imagined we'd still be stuck here with nothing. It's like GroundHog day.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
release date! - MiSz Raver - 26-04-2008, 02:56 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)