Login:
or Register
|
Bedtime Rituals
|
|
30-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bedtime Rituals
Eh... so does that mean you would have to reapply makeup every morning? I forgot which expansion pack lets you change your hairstyle before you go to bed in TS2, but I'm sure it will be included in the next base game.
I don't know, I'm really on the fence for this one. This would just be very time consuming seeing how some Sims work late and you want to get them in bed as quickly as possible. Most bedtime rituals are completely mandatory and for you to choose. If you want your Sim to eat cookies before they go to bed then make them cookies before they go to bed. Brushing teeth should only be included if, like, your teeth could actually fall out in the next game (which would be extremely creepy {blink}). Then again, I guess traits will determine all of this. {tongue} ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bedtime Rituals - FOBluvr987 - 30-04-2008, 01:59 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 330673p.jpg]](http://i31.tinypic.com/330673p.jpg)
![[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]](http://i26.tinypic.com/2zhqmj5.gif)
![[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]](http://i25.tinypic.com/n6s0gi.jpg)