Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do u know (sims 3)?!?
15-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Post: #2
Re: Do u know (sims 3)?!?
I would assume that you would be able to live in an apartment (I hope so), or else I will be upset :3
'Cause if my character is single, she shouldn't live in a HUGE mansion ;]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Do u know (sims 3)?!? - lkandak - 15-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Re: Do u know (sims 3)?!? - Rena - 15-03-2008 10:21 PM
Re: Do u know (sims 3)?!? - MissyMarissa - 15-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: Do u know (sims 3)?!? - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Re: Do u know (sims 3)?!? - BlondBimbo - 16-03-2008, 01:14 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)