Login:
or Register
|
Bedtime Rituals
|
|
30-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Bedtime Rituals
(30-04-2008 12:33 PM)` link Wrote:I like the bedtome ritual idea, it's neat. I think for both bedtimes and mornings, Sims should get into a habbit of knowing what time to wake up/go to bed, and all the things that come after/before. See, if we tell them to do the same things over and over, it would be cool if they autmaticlly started remembering this and getting to them themselves. They are actually going to be intelligent this time, after all. {yes} I also hope Sims (light sleepers in particular) can wake up in the night because they're thirsty, and be able to sleepwalk.i love the sleepwalking idea..=] and yeah hopefully sims have stuff to drink..cause who has dinner and other meals without anything to drink?? lol |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bedtime Rituals - FOBluvr987 - 30-04-2008, 01:59 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)


