Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Name
03-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Post: #1
Your First Name
My aunty Rachel is expecting a baby this June, and already she is thinking of names for the baby girl. So I was on a few sites looking through names and their origins and meanings, and it got me wondering what the origin and meaning of your names are.

I looked at mine, and I have two different sets of results, because technically my first name is 'Cassidey' but nobody ever calls me that unless my mum is pointing the finger of blame at me. So I did one for Cassidey and one for Cassie as they mean two different things.

Cassidey:

Origin - Irish
Meaning - Curly Haired

Cassie:

Origin - Greek
Meaning - She who entangles men

Does anyone know the origin and/or meaning of their name?

My sources were babynamesworld.com and babynames.com.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Your First Name - Cassie - 03-05-2008 06:27 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)