Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW French Magazine!
16-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Post: #3
Re: NEW French Magazine!
(16-03-2008 12:14 AM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:[quote author=Verno77 link=topic=40.msg470#msg470 date=1205618676]
Anyone know French?

http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/931/797/1/3/

Features...
More furniture shots
  • Full Home Interior
  • Cool Bookshelf
  • Kitchen Cabinets



New Hood shots
  • View of Homes
  • Different View of Café


Other Things
  • New Sim
  • New Game Prototype


Looks cool! Do you mind if I put this site at my other topic? Called : 'Site's about The Sims 3'? I'll post your name as well.
Well, I'll just post it, and when you don't like it. Just say it, and I will remove it Wink
Very good site, Thankyou! ;D

-'BlondBimbo
[/quote]

It's not like I made the site. Of course you can put it in your thread.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
NEW French Magazine! - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - BlondBimbo - 16-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - Verno77 - 16-03-2008 12:16 AM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - BlondBimbo - 16-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - einahpets65 - 16-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - Verno77 - 16-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Re: NEW French Magazine! - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 08:28 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)