Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What traits will you choose?
16-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Post: #23
Re: What traits will you choose?
Well I'll make myself first. I did that with The Sims 2 (could have done with Sims 1 too, but it's too far back for me to remember, I was only 7 at the time), so my traits would probably be:

Bookworm (sure I read this in one of the articles), Dreamer, Family-Orientated, Friendly and Good Sense of Humour.

But I want to make some really extreme characters too. I know you can't combine certain traits like "Evil" and "Good", but it would be funny if you could do that, the results would be interesting to see lol. I want to make work-obsessed Sims who only care about getting promoted and gaining skills, I want to make slobby, pizza-loving Sims and extreme outdoorsman/vegan type person etc... What I really want to know is what the rest of the traits will be though? ???

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
What traits will you choose? - sims3luva22 - 14-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - nicki - 14-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Leafy - 15-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - frkzd718 - 15-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Leafy - 15-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Cassie - 16-03-2008 12:26 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - holisox - 16-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - holisox - 16-03-2008, 04:41 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Verno77 - 16-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)