Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CAS
06-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Post: #6
Re: CAS
I hope relationships are more intricate in TS3, and I hope we can make those intricate relationships in CAS.

(i always HATED the fact that great-grandparents weren't technically your family! wth?)

I want pregnant people, the ablilty to make dead people, divorced couples, half-siblings, siblings that don't HAVE to be a teen, child, or toddler. *i have 4 adult siblings, and i'm just barely a teen!*.

the CAS relationships were so disappointing in CAS. It wouldn't actually have been much trouble at all, either!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
CAS - Complicated--Boy - 04-05-2008, 08:47 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)