Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What is ur favourite sims 3 function??
Traits
weight/heigt
gradual aging
seamless neighbourhood
new graphics
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3
16-03-2008, 12:42 AM
Post: #3
Re: Sims 3
I chose Seamless Neighborhood purely because the loading screens annoy me. They put me off sending my Sims places, which is a shame, as there's tons to do outside your Simmie's houses. The loading screens on my pooter don't even take that long, but now I won't have to worry or care about loading screens 'cos I can just step outside and go anywhere! That really appeals to me and it's going to be such a fresh way to play!  ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Sims 3 - lkandak - 15-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Re: Sims 3 - BlondBimbo - 16-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: Sims 3 - Cassie - 16-03-2008 12:42 AM
Re: Sims 3 - BrokenHeartTheory - 16-03-2008, 04:45 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)